When you purchase something from our store, contact our customer service, or sign up for the newsletter, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. We won’t collect more information than what we actually need to make the experience for you as a buyer as seamless as possible.
Responsible of your personal dataMcKinna Holdings LLC
36328 Shedera Ct
Lake Elsinore, CA 92532
What data we store and why
Page Anchor Designs AB collect user data in order to offer you a more personal shopping experience.
Here are when and why collect your data:
- When purchasing - we collect your contact information (address, email, phone number).
- When signing up for our newsletter or loyalty programs - we collect you contact information (email address, name, telephone number) to send you information about discounts, news, events and other marketing.
- When communicating with our customer support - we collect your email address, name and telephone number. We also collect your IP address, GeoIP, shopping cart and browser information to help assist with technical issues if you send us a support ticket through our online forms.
Who will have access to all data?
The data will only be shared within Page Anchor Designs AB. All our third parties (such as our email service provider and support software) are encrypted and GDPR compliant, which means that they can store our data but will never have access to view or download your personal data.
We may share your personal information with our suppliers and other third party services that perform functions on our behalf. They may process your data in countries both inside and outside of the EU/EES.
Data won’t be shared with third parties except from:
- If any authorities on statutory grounds would need the data, and if applicable law requires so, we should give them the personal information needed. For example, if they are tracking criminal activities or protecting public security.
- If any authorized partners needs specific information in order to complete your purchase. These could be our logistic partners (for delivery), payment partners (to complete the transaction), IT partners such as hosting, customer service and order management services.
How we get consent to store data
We get your contact information and information regarding which products you have ordered when you either sign up for our newsletter, reach out to our customer support or place an order.
We will clearly show you what you sign to receive and what your data will be used for when signing up.
Right of data access, erasure, and rectification
You have the right to know why, what and where your personal data is being processed. You also have the right to get access to the personal data we store.
If you for any reason don’t want us to store your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent of personal data being processed by Page Anchor Designs AB.
This applies to all collection of data except in a few cases:
- Your order hasn’t been processed and shipped yet
- You have an ongoing ticket with the customer service
- We have to keep your personal info in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping purposes.
If we for any reason have inaccurate data about you, you have the right to request us to complete the incomplete data.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected. Your data will not be stored longer than what is needed to provide the services, if no legal obligations require us to store it for longer.
- Basic functions - they increase your shopping by saving for example what you added to cart while browsing through our website or if you want to come back later to purchase your saved item. We use these cookies to make the experience more seamless to you.
- Customer preference cookies - these ones save for example which language you prefer, your location etc. to make the experience more personal.
- Analytics cookies - these cookies measure how users engage with our site. We use analytics to see which pages performs best so we can create engaging and optimized content to help you find what you’re looking for.
- Targeting and advertising cookies - these cookies makes it possible for us to show you relevant ads on social media and other places online based on which pages on our sites you have visited. We also use these cookies to limit the frequency (for example how many times per month) you see our ads, to prevent it from getting annoying.
By using our site, you agree to letting us put cookies on your device which will also be used in the future when you revisit our sites.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Text Marketing and notifications: By subscribing to text notifications you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number provided.
We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting in for our text marketing and notifications, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
Your phone number, name, and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform "SMSBump Inc", an European Union company with an office in Sofia, Bulgaria, EU. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. Upon sending the text messages, your phone number will be passed to a text messages operator to fulfill their delivery.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.